Pre Overt Foundation
- I am hoping to feel more hope and joy in my life through therapy and improving my mental health. I sometimes have suicidal tendencies. I often feel depressed and anxious and am unsatisfied with how certain things in my life are going. I am hoping to improve in a lot of ways.
- I was able to talk to my therapist about some tough parts of my life and how it has affected my relationship with my family.
- I am hoping to start viewing life in the moment with less panic and hopelessness.
- My suicidal ideation is completely gone. I have been able to get to work earlier and more consistently. I am remaining more positive in triggering situations and have been happier over all.
- I’ve learned How important self care is and setting boundaries. There is always hope and a reason to keep going.